What data do we gather?
We gather the following personal data, if you provide us with such via a form or email:
- Telephone number;
- E-mail adress;
- Communication between the user and Cloud2 B.V..
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
Gathering and processing data is only allowed on a legal basis of the General Data Protection Regulation. We are processing data when:
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or in order to take steps (at your request) to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for our purposes of the legitimate interests, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms;
- in limited circumstances, you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes. If data is processing based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
Why do we gather this data?
- All gathered data is used to support and improve our services and website by:
- Testing and improving the expediency of our website and services;
- Chartering statistics, such as the number of visitors and traffic on our website;
- Diagnose and solve technical issues;
- Test and/or develop new products and functionalities.
- We are gathering your data for the performance of a contract, including the provision of a service, or entering into a contract.
- We are using your data to contact you for newsletters or marketing- and promotional purposes which may be of interest to you. You can opt out for these communications by clicking “afmelden/unsubscribe”.
How is this information shared?
We will not rent or sell your (personal) data to third parties. We may, considering our justified interest, share data if not in conflict with the General Data Protection Regulation, in order to be able to use the services of these third parties, unabated the responsibility of these third parties and us to handle this data with care and responsibility. We may also share available data in order to comply with a competent governmental order/issue of a governmental institution with sufficient and effective jurisdiction.
We are not responsible for data which is gathered, stolen or multiplied by a third party, without our permission, by an unlawful intrusion, a violation of a law or regulation, unabated our responsibility to take adequate measures to prevent such intrusion or violation.
Lawful request and damage prevention
We are, in case of a lawful request, capable to give access to any data available to us, to save and/or share (for example in case of a search warrant, court order or summons). We are also competent to save and/or share data if we deem in necessary for tracking, preventing and report fraud or other illegal activities to protect you, others and our self. Data received by us can be opened, edited and stored for a longer period if this is necessary to comply with a judicial order, a legal obligation, an investigation regarding our conditions, policy or in any other way to prevent damages.
Safety and security
Cloud2 B.V. takes adequate and appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure your data from loss or any illegal access. We have taken security measures to protect data on our website. However, Cloud2 B.V. cannot guarantee that this data will never be opened, revealed, changed or destroyed. You are, at all times, responsible for the management of correspondence between you and Cloud2 B.V. . We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy or security measures of any other organisation/entity.
The use of our website and the data exchanged, gathered and analysed is encrypted with an SSL-certificate. You can recognise it by the lock and green letters in the URL bar.
Gathered information and statistics may be transferred and maintained, by the aforementioned third parties, on computers or servers outside the Netherlands, where regulations regarding data protection may differ. This concerns unidentifiable data.
In compliance with the law, Cloud2 B.V. stores data no longer than is necessary for the realization of the goals it was gathered or processed for, unabated our responsibility to comply with legal duties, such as maintaining a just and good administration and data policy.
All other services we use to gather information concerning the behaviour of our visitors follow hereunder.
Google Analystics: Analyses your visit to our site. It offers anonymous statistics.
Hotjar: Analyses your visit to our site. It offers anonymous statistics.
Facebook Business Account: During a visit to our website we link a pixel to your profile. This pixel can gather information in accordance with the privacy-, cookie- and user policy of Facebook. This data is gathered by Facebook and is inaccessible for us. We can, however, use this information with the services Facebook offers to offer advertisements. More information is provided by Facebook and is accessible via your Facebook profile à settings à privacy(policies).
Log file information
We gather information which your browser sends each time you visit our website. This log file may contain information such as your IP-address, browser-type, version of the browser, the pages of our website which you visit, the time and date of your visit, location if you share this, the time spend on our pages and other statistics.
Right to access, object, change and to be forgotten
You have the following rights under the GDPR in relation to your personal data:
- right to access the data: you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you;
- right to rectification: you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete;
- right to erasure: you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten;
- right to restriction of processing or to object to processing: you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes;
- right to data portability: you have the right to request us to provide you with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
Cloud2 will respond to requests if they are required to do so under the General Data Protection Regulation.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending us a letter to:
Koelmalaan 350 – Unit 5
1812 PS Alkmaar
In addition, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Dutch supervisory authority is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Applications, websites and third party services
Privacy of children
Our website does not specifically or aim to ask data of persons younger than the age of 16 (minors, hereafter “children”). If we discover to have gathered information of a child, without permission of their parent(s) or guardian(s), we will take adequate measures to delete this data from our servers and systems. If you suspect that we have gathered data of your child without your permission, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, or with a letter addressed to:
Koelmalaan 350 – Unit 5
1812 PS Alkmaar
Laws and regulations regarding data and privacy in foreign countries may differ from Dutch laws and regulations. The General Data Protection Regulation, which is applicable in the entirety of the European Union, is not detailed regarding all privacy-related topics. Laws and jurisprudence can differ per country, for example with respect to who qualifies as a minor. Dutch law is applicable to the use of our website and services.